We have trialed this blue pond dye and have found that it is a brilliant way to control blanket weed.
* Works in all garden ponds, small or large.
* Very economical to use
* Simple application methods
* Saves time and effort
* Filters light denying algae’s food source.
* Lasts up to three months
* Free of pesticides and herbicides
* Harmless to plants, fish, filters and wildlife
* All year round use
The only challenge is to calculate the volume of water in your pond, which can be a bit daunting if, like me, you have forgotten most of the maths you learned at school. Please see Top Tips article “How to work out the dimensions of your pond”.